Phones are EVIL Phones are EVIL

You got Me!

Well It really wasn't an animation or good, but you did manage to mislead me into getting Rickroll'd. And for that, I say "meh..."

Bill-The-Viking responds:

Thank you sir! I got rick rolled by phone, and it was quite clever. People may get pissed off, but still, No one expected it :D

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Highly Intelligent

Great quiz for those who don't want to dick around with simple questions like how to kill zombies. The questions about cartridges and other related ones show that you are very intelligent in this feild allowing you to make a great quiz. The multiple possible correct answers for the different end catagories is great for those recommending this to friends (which is how I found out about it), teamwise. I can see you thought this through alot with all the included features including the music. Overall, I give it 100% in everything.

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

Sorry

I'm sure this is a VERY extensive tutorial collab, but it leaves out key information which I need. It doesn't say WHAT to write the code on, whether it be a graphic, movie clip, or the frame itself. I'm sorry, this just didn't help me.

galapagosquiz galapagosquiz

You can do better.

I see you know how to program. But you don't know how to USE it. I noticed you can only click the right answer, when you could've made it so that if you click the wrong one you start at the begining again, or at least a faliure animation and repeat the question.

Ballad Of Serenity Ballad Of Serenity

Singing?

Loved the playing, very good, but seriously the singing MUST go. It just beheaded the song, I can't even pay attention to the music with the vocals there.